Admissions Procedure & Scholarships
Looking for ways to save on your child’s education?
You can receive discounts on tuition in multiple ways, you can sign up for advanced discounts (annual payments) or get a 10% discount when enrolling more than one child.
We also accept scholarships from State of Nevada and other agencies. The application procedures generally begin in the spring of each year. For help in applying for scholarships call the Executive Director, Wendy Jensen at 702-737-8668
Admissions Procedure Whether you’re moving here from across the country, across the world, or you are already here and just looking for a more effective education or more of a challenge for your child, Applied Scholastics Academy Las Vegas is the place to be.
Applied Scholastics Academy Las Vegas accepts applications throughout the year.
Call Admissions at (702)737-8668 or click here to email us today.
The future of your child’s education awaits you. Applied Scholastics Academy Las Vegas does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality or ethnic origin in administering student admission or any of its administrative policies.
Although most students enroll in September, the individualized nature of our program allows qualified students to enroll at other times during the school year, space permitting.
Here are the steps to take:
1. If you have not already visited the school, first call to set up a meeting with the Executive Director so you can see the school, get all your questions answered and pick up a registration packet.
2. The student and parent should complete the registration packet and send it along with copies of the most recent report cards (previous two years) and the registration fee. If any standardized test scores are available, these should be included as well.
3. A visit to the school is then scheduled in order to conduct initial interviews with both parents and prospective students. Visiting the school allows parents to meet the teachers and gives potential students a better feel for the school and student body. It is suggested that visits are scheduled on weekdays when school is in session, allowing the visitors to observe classroom activity.
4. Enrollment interviews are essential and include both the student and the parents, separately and together. These are generally done at the school.
5. Once the registration packet has been evaluated, interviews completed, and academic records and tests reviewed, the student and parents are notified as to whether the student has been accepted.
We shall process your admission and update you with our final decision within 60 days of receiving payment and all documentation.